Ram Manohar M
Main areas of interest: Oral Pathology, Oral Histology, Oral & Dental Anatomy and Embryology of Head and Neck specifically the Dentition.
Also interested in Medical Photography and a variety of other topics mainly related to science.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
10 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 '15 at 8:38
Top network posts
- 12 Which part of the brain needs to be shut down to lose conciousness?
- 12 Why does it hurt when you take sweets, if you have cavities in your teeth?
- 9 Identification of a mammal in cage
- 7 What happens to the holes in the skull where teeth were developing?
- 7 How long can a naked human survive on Mars?
- 6 Is telomere shortening consistant over consecutive cell divisions from zygote to a differentiated cell?
- 5 There are linear and rotary molecular motors in the cells. Do any of them have a fixed or stable frequency or speed?
- View more network posts →