PhD student, Brockington Lab, University of Cambridge Plant Sciences and Trinity College.
Phylogenetics, phylogenomics and comparative methods, biostatistics
Member for 3 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 10 '20 at 16:19
Top network posts
- 31 Why do both the mango and the bee have "Indica" in their binomial name?
- 13 How a Name is Selected for Binomial Nomenclature
- 11 Is it possible that the AIC and BIC give totally different model selections?
- 9 Is the story about Mussolini and Oliver Hardy apocryphal?
- 6 Is the mutation rate in pseudogenes higher than in coding regions?
- 5 Perfect Phylogeny vs Maximum parsimony
- View more network posts →