To the extent possible by law all my contributions on StackExchange network sites are placed in the public domain using the CC-Zero v1.0 dedication. This supersedes any other license, including the CC-BY-SA license applied by StackExchange.
Currently: Director at Fathom Labs, solving problems for scientific organisations using software, data and other tools. Making open source software and dat resources whenever possible.
- plant biologist, data analyst, bioinformatician and programmer at University of Cambridge
- research associate (seed biology) at the Millennium Seed Bank.
Top network posts
- 235 duplicate symbols for architecture i386 clang
- 138 How many times did terrestrial life emerge from the ocean?
- 50 Can rats pass on memories of a maze to their offspring?
- 44 Which organism has the smallest genome length?
- 31 How long will a vegetable live for after being harvested?
- 30 Why is polyploidy lethal for some organisms while for others is not?
- 28 Is it necessary to conduct a power analysis before beginning an experiment?
- View more network posts →