Systems Biology PhD Student at the Sainsbury Laboratory, Cambridge University.
- Entomologist at the Natural History Museum, London
- MRes Entomology from Imperial College London
- Background in mathematics, physics, and biology
- Interested in transcription control networks, plant-insect interactions, beetle phylogenetics
- Enjoy mathematical modelling and programming
Top network posts
- 40 Why do ants live so long?
- 28 Harmless virus?
- 23 Do insects' muscles become stronger with exercise?
- 20 If I put a cup over a spider, and leave it there for a day, will the spider survive?
- 19 Why does the butterfly have a cocoon stage in its life cycle?
- 9 How do insects breathe?
- 7 Identification of this fly?
- View more network posts →