YAHB: Yet Another Hooman Being. A grown kid who loves to find science in everything. And also sharing. And Batman (did you know Dubnium was called Hahnium? Its symbol was Ha. So next time you type Ha Ha in anywhere, remember the element 105. This was in a Batman comic.;)
- Biology 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Chemistry 861 861 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 163 163 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Physics 133 133 55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 103 103 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Are all NO3- salts soluble in water? If so, why?
- 16 Why do mushrooms grow in rings (sometimes called "Fairy Rings")?
- 16 Is the strength of hydrogen bonding greater in hydrogen peroxide or water?
- 10 Difference between Peptone, Peptide and Proteose
- 9 Do other animals suffer from myopia or hypermetropia?
- 8 Why does colchicine not affect the source plant itself?
- 7 Solving Hardy Weinberg problems
- View more network posts →