I am currently a high school student, however, I wish I could skip straight to college! I have been very passionate about synthetic organic chemistry and have taken a few classes in it at my local university along with studying it independently. I have been working on a total synthesis project of the molecule Lindbergin E for the past few months. As of May 2020, I have successfully synthesized a 2H-chromene moiety (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI23rDctTxo&t=2s) for my final synthesis. I am also studying for the ACS National Chemistry Olympiad in 2021.
Member for 1 year, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 22 '18 at 23:26
Top network posts
- 17 Synthesis Golf XI: Hyperielliptone HA
- 17 Can a solvent be a solid?
- 12 Is an isobar the same as an isotope?
- 8 Why is arsenic toxic to humans?
- 8 Why is tert-butoxide often used in elimination reactions when it is not necessary?
- 5 Why are excess nuclei required to produce an NMR signal?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.