Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia
A freelance translator, born and living in Russia. Not afraid of asking stupid bio-related questions. (0:
StackExchange Markdown help
Still will I harvest beauty where it grows:
In coloured fungus and the spotted fog
Surprised on foods forgotten; in ditch and bog
Filmed brilliant with irregular rainbows
Of rust and oil, where half a city throws
Its empty tins; and in some spongy log
Whence headlong leaps the oozy emerald frog. . . .
And a black pupil in the green scum shows.
- English Language Learners 35.9k 35.9k 1414 gold badges116116 silver badges220220 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Chemistry 3k 3k 77 gold badges3232 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Literature 2.3k 2.3k 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Politics 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 202 What can an independent election observer in Russia do if they notice irregularities?
- 60 A chart of daily cases of COVID-19 in a Russian region looks suspiciously level to me - is this so from the statistics viewpoint?
- 60 "A boiled egg in the morning is really hard to beat" - explain the pun please
- 43 "I hate red color" or "I hate red": why exactly is the first option ungrammatical
- 42 What are "industrial chops"?
- 37 Does the notion of check word exist in English?
- 37 Why is pyrimidine less basic than pyridine?
- View more network posts →