My degree was in Applied Mathematics with a minor in Computer Science. I've been a software developer since 2004; C# is my primary language recently. My greatest software interest is in the field is Artificial Intelligence.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 31 '15 at 20:30
- Space Exploration 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Astronomy 993 993 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 991 991 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Biology 923 923 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 612 612 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 How does the Earth move in the sky as seen from the Moon?
- 20 Is there any telescope on Earth that can see the lunar rovers on the moon?
- 19 How would the search for life on Mars be affected by having boots on the ground?
- 16 Why have so many space missions had a crew of 3?
- 13 Why is my WCF web service presenting this object in a different namespace with different field names?
- 12 How to remove Hour, Minute, and Second from Epoch timestamp
- 12 Does anyone know why three of Jupiter's largest moons orbit in 1:2:4 resonance?
- View more network posts →