Former research biologist, specialising in evolution, genetics and microbiology.
Well out of the research loop now, but still maintain a keen interest in pop biology and public understanding of science, especially palaeontology, medicine and marine biology.
- Literature 12k 12k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.5k 8.5k 1111 gold badges6464 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.3k 5.3k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- History 4.1k 4.1k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 When and why did orcs go green?
- 122 When and why did orcs go green?
- 110 Is it reasonable for me to complain about an objectionable newspaper being ordered for the office?
- 103 At what point is brevity no longer a virtue?
- 99 Did the UK homicide rate go up after handgun ownership was banned?
- 85 How can I learn to effectively train underskilled staff?
- 85 How to miss my own stag/bachelor party?
- View more network posts →