Medical professional. No, I am not a nurse. I'm a physician. I just happen to like Shakespeare. Once-upon-a-time Molecular Biologist. (Loved it. Hated the politics.)
Member for 5 years, 8 months
70 profile views
Last seen Mar 5 at 23:01
- Parenting♦ 56.3k 56.3k 1212 gold badges119119 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 51.3k 51.3k 1414 gold badges109109 silver badges191191 bronze badges
- Biology 22.7k 22.7k 22 gold badges5252 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 22.5k 22.5k 1515 gold badges7474 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 206 What to do if you are accidentally following someone?
- 203 What to do with my pre-teen daughter who has been out of control since a severe accident?
- 177 Son was sent home from sleepover for behavior
- 163 How can I stop enabling my brothers without my mom exploding?
- 160 As a pedestrian, how to get someone to stop following you in a car?
- 155 My 16 year old daughter got a speeding ticket
- 139 Arguing science with a passionate non-scientist?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
21 What is the long-term vision for this site? Dec 9 '14
15 Are we too harsh on new users? Jun 21 '15
10 Who is this person and why am being threatened? Sep 16 '14
3 Is an answer as good as a close vote? Jun 21 '18
3 Appeals to Authority? Jan 1 '17
2 Do we have a questions per day and month limit here? Jan 10 '15
2 Deleted question in meta? Oct 27 '14