I have an ongoing interest in climate change and the science underpinning it as well as legitimate concerns about the implications for people and remnant ecosystems. I am also interested in human evolution as well as in space exploration
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 2 '18 at 0:58
Top network posts
- 39 CO₂ level is high enough that it reduces cognitive ability. Isn't that a reason to worry?
- 21 Can we expect to find pure iron or only nickel-iron alloys in asteroids?
- 7 What asteroids have the least delta-v to reach?
- 7 Apparent pedal force improvement from swept back handlebars; why not use them?
- 6 What Platinum minerals are expected to be found in Asteroids?
- 6 Do astronauts use their toes to grip with in zero gravity?
- 5 How can a hefty sand storm happen in a thin atmosphere like Martian?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.