I'm a software engineer with a MSc degree in chemistry from ETH Zürich, Switzerland.
My main interests lie in the areas of statistical analysis and data presentation. I also like cooking, photography, and all things related to computer security.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 24 '15 at 7:39
- Chemistry 8.1k 8.1k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 254 254 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Biology 232 232 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 202 202 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Academia 146 146 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 201 Why is gold golden?
- 32 Proper typography of "NOx"
- 30 Is alcohol really a solution?
- 28 How can antibonding orbitals be more antibonding than bonding orbitals are bonding?
- 21 How can I clean my lab coat?
- 15 What are these crystals on my champagne cork?
- 14 Why is there sulfur in black powder / gun powder?
- View more network posts →