I'm currently working on a fantasy/horror novel and hopefully some short stories set in the same shared universe, and I've joined Worldbuilding and other StackExchange sites to be able to find the answers to science-y questions and hopefully be able to add increased realism and sci-fi elements to my stories. To give the characters challenges thrown up by the way the real world works, even if they can often address these problems through magical means, and to make my universe more thoroughly grounded in this one.
I've also recently set up a Wikipedia account and started editing. You can find me there at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:AstridRedfern
Top network posts
- 9 The compatibility of the Grand Tack hypothesis with the "core-warping impact" theory of Jupiter's diffuse core
- 8 The colour of blue dwarf stars
- 7 How soon does the Earth's surface re-solidify after the red-giant Sun is replaced with a different star?
- 7 What is this insect? 6 legs and black spots
- 6 Nineteen Eighty Four - the chocolate ration demonstrations
- 6 The Earth and Moon resolidify under a bluer star, their outer layers evaporated and burned away. What do they look like now?
- 5 Example of a virus becoming symbiotic with an organism
- View more network posts →