After nearly 20 years of scientific research in theoretical condensed-matter physics I have switched to computational biology, working on projects in population genetics of viruses, epidemiology, bioinformatics, and metagenomics.
Member for 1 year, 3 months
9 profile views
Last seen 4 hours ago
- Physics 25.2k 25.2k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Biology 2.2k 2.2k 33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- French Language 527 527 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 422 422 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Do nuclei emit photons?
- 33 Does physics explain why the laws and behaviors observed in biology are as they are?
- 32 Is quantum mechanics applicable to only small things?
- 30 Why are snowflakes flat?
- 28 When will a wave function collapse if the observer was only a camera and the video was watched later in time?
- 24 Loss of taste and smell during a SARS-CoV-2 infection
- 23 Why do physicists use plane waves so much?
- View more network posts →