After nearly 20 years of scientific research in theoretical condensed-matter physics I have switched to computational biology, working on projects in population genetics of viruses, epidemiology, bioinformatics, and metagenomics.
Member for 1 year, 1 month
9 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 at 12:59
- Physics 23.4k 23.4k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Biology 1.8k 1.8k 33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- French Language 507 507 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 412 412 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Do nuclei emit photons?
- 33 Does physics explain why the laws and behaviors observed in biology are as they are?
- 32 Is quantum mechanics applicable to only small things?
- 30 Why are snowflakes flat?
- 25 When will a wave function collapse if the observer was only a camera and the video was watched later in time?
- 24 Loss of taste and smell during a SARS-CoV-2 infection
- 23 Why do physicists use plane waves so much?
- View more network posts →