After nearly 20 years of scientific research in theoretical condensed-matter physics I have switched to computational biology, working on projects in population genetics of viruses, epidemiology, bioinformatics, and metagenomics.
Member for 10 months
6 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 at 12:49
- Physics 17.5k 17.5k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Biology 1.3k 1.3k 22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1k 1k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- French Language 383 383 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Russian Language 349 349 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Do nuclei emit photons?
- 32 Is quantum mechanics applicable to only small things?
- 29 Why are snowflakes flat?
- 24 Loss of taste and smell during a SARS-CoV-2 infection
- 23 Why do physicists use plane waves so much?
- 21 Why do electric field lines curve at the edges of a uniform electric field?
- 19 Does the time-independent Schrodinger equation in 1D have an exact and general solution?
- View more network posts →