Self taught programmer, studied Marine Biology at the University of Southampton, yet somehow now working in second job as a senior software engineer for a global SSD manufacturer.
I'm willing to help any and all in any way I can.
If you're interested in genetic algorithms or simple interactive simulations then checkout my website It is rather out of date, but still has some pretty interactive demos.
Top network posts
- 146 Popup Message boxes
- 57 Hexagonal Grids, how do you find which hexagon a point is in?
- 33 Hexagonal Grids, how do you find which hexagon a point is in?
- 25 Is it possible to disconnect all of a QObject's connections without deleting it
- 12 How could matings between two species produce only female offspring?
- 8 How to create and show common dialog (Error, Warning, Confirmation) in JavaFX 2.0?
- 8 Vector: initialization or reserve?
- View more network posts →