Research Scientist, University Instructor, Director CMMB Core facility http://biology.usf.edu/cmmb/research/facility/ University of South Florida Tampa, Fl.
Mammalian tissue culture, fluorescent microscopy, Flow cytometry, Microarray, molecular cloning . . .
Developer: PHP, SQL, CSS, JS, Bootstrap and Jquery
Member for 7 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen May 1 '19 at 6:46
- Biology 3.7k 3.7k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 559 559 88 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Pets 497 497 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 257 257 33 gold badges44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Webmasters 233 233 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Why would a plant evolve to produce an addictive chemical?
- 26 How can I free a snake from duct tape?
- 18 Why does rabies cause hydrophobia?
- 15 Pipetting damage to cells
- 13 Web safety for child's website
- 12 Why do people with Down syndrome get fewer cancers?
- 12 What is seafoam? What does it do? How do you use it?
- View more network posts →