M.D., M.P.H. involved in primary care, quality improvement and safety, health education, and health equity. B.A. was in Biology.
I am a scientist who sees a necessity for the existence of an Unmoved Mover. Through logical argument, this has led me to a firm faith in the God of the Bible. I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ from the gospels, and feel that individual and small group Bible study has been the best model for learning and discussing faith. It has been my experience that in some large groups, critical analysis diminishes; when people stop refining each other, they become dull and warp.
I got hooked on SE through Spanish Language SE. I am a native English speaker, fluent in Spanish via immersion study abroad, and a certified Spanish healthcare interpreter. I minored in French and have studied basic Japanese.
West coast, USA
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 11 '18 at 15:14
Top network posts
- 45 How do I convey that a relationship is platonic?
- 20 What can you learn from the parts of the name of a drug?
- 17 Is there a method to estimating the length of a work before writing it?
- 16 Is it known how often unvaccinated children are contagious with symptom free diseases?
- 13 How does a doctor phrase expressions of empathy in Spanish? Similar to "I'm sorry to hear that..."
- 10 How to communicate and apologise for a medical error
- 9 Is adrenaline a coctail of hormones, rather than one hormone?
- View more network posts →