Championing health equity, primary care, quality improvement and safety, health education, and behavioral health in medicine.
I am a scientist who sees a necessity for the existence of an Unmoved Mover. Through logical argument, this has led me to a firm faith in the God of the Bible. I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ from the gospels, and feel that individual and small group Bible study has been the best model for learning and discussing faith. It has been my experience that in some large groups, critical analysis diminishes; when people stop refining each other, they become dull and warp.
Native English speaker, fluent in Spanish via immersion study abroad and medical Spanish coursework.
West coast, USA
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 11 '18 at 15:14
Top network posts
- 46 How do I convey that a relationship is platonic?
- 20 What can you learn from the parts of the name of a drug?
- 17 Is there a method to estimating the length of a work before writing it?
- 16 Is it known how often unvaccinated children are contagious with symptom free diseases?
- 15 Why is there is no screening for Ovarian Cancer?
- 13 How does a doctor phrase expressions of empathy in Spanish? Similar to "I'm sorry to hear that..."
- 12 Videos of surgery
- View more network posts →