- Mathematics 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 335 335 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 264 264 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Biology 225 225 77 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 191 191 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Still struggling to understand vacuous truths
- 25 Why are we allowed to cancel fractions in limits?
- 23 When do Taylor series provide a perfect approximation?
- 18 How to hyperlink in a Jupyter notebook?
- 15 Arrangements of BANANAS where the A's are separated
- 12 Why is my value for the length of daylight wrong?
- 11 Are functions still continuous even with removable discontinuities?
- View more network posts →