Infectious disease epidemiologist specializing in the intersection between mathematical models of disease transmission and observational methods. Crafter of artisanal simulation models for the discerning scientist. Oddly fond of enteric pathogens.
A fair hand at SAS, Python and R
Member for 8 years, 7 months
14 profile views
Last seen Mar 31 '16 at 22:22
- Academia 49.5k 49.5k 44 gold badges106106 silver badges224224 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 20.4k 20.4k 99 gold badges7070 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Biology 3k 3k 1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Travel 2.7k 2.7k 1616 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 66 gold badges1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 309 Why are shortcuts like x += y considered good practice?
- 166 Is Facebook coming to an end?
- 150 What does this professor mean by saying "I do not have time to respond"
- 148 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 142 How exactly does one “control for other variables”?
- 124 Why Was Python Written with the GIL?
- 96 Does Julia have any hope of sticking in the statistical community?
- View more network posts →