I graduated Bachelor and Master studies at the University of Warsaw, obtaining the diploma in biology at College of Inter-Faculty Individual Studies in Mathematics and Natural Sciences (MISMaP). After graduation I worked as a freelancer in data science and statistics, then worked for 2 years as a data scientist in an IT startup and now I am working as a statistician in The Polish National Information Processing Institute (OPI PIB) in a group analysing condition of science and higher education in Poland. My interests: agent based modelling, evolutionary ecology, statistics, data science, sociology of science.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 '16 at 13:03
- Biology 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 579 579 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 211 211 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 bronze badge
- Cross Validated 183 183 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 Is there any evidence that sexual selection may lead to extinction of species?
- 46 Why is polyploidy lethal for some organisms while for others is not?
- 39 Is there evidence that some non-human species perform sexual selection based primarily on intelligence? How do they do this?
- 27 Why are many fruits sour?
- 18 What kind of fruit is this?
- 11 Is religiousness a genetically heritable feature?
- 11 Is it possible for a parasitic wasp to alter the behaviour of its host after emerging from it?
- View more network posts →