My Pictures: throwing constructors
My Code: stl style iterators, stl style containers, map of string to functions with different signatures, istream formatted input, copying a graph, heap memory tracker, stack tracer C++03, stack tracer C++11, chained comparisons, my fibonacci implementation, Simple RDP, value_iterator, tree-based vector, finally, switch on anything, throw from stream, combination generator, O(1) Overhead "quicksort", returning multiple values, COM ptrptr, Simple Tokenizer, DebugOut, No missing initializers, Double Dispatch, Named Parameters, Evil Hangman, next_combination, next_increasing, queue iterators(WIP)
ThePhD: "To this day, MooingDuck has probably been the most helpful lounge person I've come across."
Dzek Trek: "@MooingDuck is the best teacher here. He explains everything in the way that just listeners want to hear."
Dan: You explain things fully and in a way that just makes sense to me.
Mr.Anubis: I check your c++ answers regularly to learn just so to say :)
Drise: You don't understand how thankful I am for what you gave me. Holy crap, it's so elegant.
Mohamed Ahmed Nabil: Always listen to @MooingDuck , He is wise
Washington, United States
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 3 '15 at 22:57
- Stack Overflow 48.5k 48.5k 1212 gold badges7979 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 408 408 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 320 320 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 297 297 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 272 272 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 317 How to use enums in C++
- 215 How to implement an STL-style iterator and avoid common pitfalls?
- 199 Writing your own STL Container
- 126 The static keyword and its various uses in C++
- 113 What exception classes are in the standard C++ library
- 94 What exception classes are in the standard C++ library
- 94 Why can we use `std::move` on a `const` object?
- View more network posts →