PhD candidate in neurobiology/neuroscience. Current research focused on membrane electrophysiology.
Pasadena, CA, United States
Member for 9 years, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 '15 at 23:03
- Biology 2.6k 2.6k 1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 378 378 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 298 298 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 bronze badge
- Electrical Engineering 193 193 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 How do the brain and nerves create electrical pulses?
- 37 How and where, in the human brain, are memories stored?
- 18 What is meant in biology by the term "evolved"?
- 16 Do we understand the non-subjective mechanisms behind pleasure and pain?
- 13 Are there neurons that can sense light shining in your ears?
- 12 Under what conditions do dendritic spines form?
- 10 What is the mechanism that directs myosin walking?
- View more network posts →