PhD candidate in the department of biophysics at Johns Hopkins.
- Stack Overflow 11.6k 11.6k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Biology 3.7k 3.7k 1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computational Science 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 650 650 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 Can you raise a number to an irrational exponent?
- 52 What's the difference between a subclass and a subtype?
- 52 1.5e-10 style scientific notation looks ugly in LaTeX math mode. How can I format it (kerning, etc) more nicely?
- 50 How do I install Jupyter notebook on an Android device?
- 37 How do I install Jupyter notebook on an Android device?
- 30 Where do the laws of quantum mechanics break down in simulations?
- 29 Trying to git clone via SSH but getting broken pipe error
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.