BSc in Biomedical Science, currently studying towards a PhD in Molecular Systems Biology. I'm working on basic science using Drosophila. My lab pets are cells of a unique type that send absurdly long branches into body tissues to supply them with air - basically a mixture between the lung and vascular system.
I have several years worth of experience in web development and programming as well as basics of graphic design.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
14 profile views
Last seen Nov 19 '19 at 10:06
Top network posts
- 40 How to ensure a research idea has not been explored previously
- 28 Why do we like salt?
- 22 How to tell what is 'widely accepted' or 'consensus'
- 21 How fast does the rotor in ATP synthase spin?
- 20 Why is 'Grudger' an evolutionary stable strategy?
- 19 Why don't teeth glow?
- 16 html - How to prevent the browser from opening the link specified in href?
- View more network posts →