PhD in Molecular Systems Biology. I'm working on basic science using Drosophila. Used to work on epithelial biology of single branch-forming cels (terminal tracheal cells), now working in theoretical biology on tissue mechanics during epithelial morphogenesis.
I have several years worth of experience in web development and programming as well as basics of graphic design.
Top network posts
- 42 How to ensure a research idea has not been explored previously
- 28 Why do we like salt?
- 22 How to tell what is 'widely accepted' or 'consensus'
- 21 How fast does the rotor in ATP synthase spin?
- 20 Why is 'Grudger' an evolutionary stable strategy?
- 19 Why don't teeth glow?
- 18 html - How to prevent the browser from opening the link specified in href?
- View more network posts →