Research astrophysicist. Particularly interested in astrobiology, paleobiology, extremophiles, origin of life studies and studies of ageing. Working toward a biochemistry degree when I have time.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
21 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 '16 at 11:10
Top network posts
- 101 Is there a reason why human eyesight and plants make use of the same wavelength of light?
- 45 Why are amino acids in biology homochiral?
- 40 Life without DNA?
- 40 Why do we age? or Do we have a theory of senescence?
- 31 Is telomere length a reliable measure of health/lifespan?
- 28 How do biological communities at deep-ocean hydrothermal vents migrate between vents?
- 22 What is the lowest pressure at which plants can survive?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.