Radiochemistry and radiation protection at nuclear power plants
Member for 5 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Nov 23 at 13:45
- Chemistry♦ 38k 38k 99 gold badges9393 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- German Language♦ 11.8k 11.8k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Physics 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Were pen cap holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- 80 Did the U.S. Army treat a President's cold using chlorine gas?
- 65 What does Sauron need with mithril?
- 64 What is the difference in usage between “Möhre” and “Karotte”?
- 52 What caused the flashes in the video footage of Chernobyl?
- 48 Why do shampoo ingredient labels feature the term "Aqua"?
- 40 Why is it considered acid rain with pH <5.6?
- View more network posts →