An applied mathematician with an interest in people, places and science.
Occasionally, I write about various things that interest me on Kepler Lounge.
- MathOverflow 2.9k 2.9k 1212 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Biology 951 951 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 385 385 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 297 297 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 179 179 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- 20 Mathematical theory of aesthetics
- 19 John von Neumann's remark on entropy
- 18 information-theoretic derivation of the prime number theorem
- 15 Revisiting the unreasonable effectiveness of mathematics
- 14 Can there be a polymath project for mathematical physics?
- 14 Geometric interpretations of the exponential of entropy
- View more network posts →