An applied mathematician with an interest in people, places and science.
Occasionally, I write about various things that interest me on Kepler Lounge.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 15 '16 at 20:11
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Biology 943 943 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 345 345 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 245 245 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 179 179 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- 20 Mathematical theory of aesthetics
- 14 Can there be a polymath project for mathematical physics?
- 10 Physical interpretation of the Manifold Hypothesis
- 9 mathematical physics without partial derivatives
- 9 natural metrics for proof length
- 8 Percentage of Ramanujan's conjectures that were proven correct
- View more network posts →