- Physics 10.7k 10.7k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Biology 828 828 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 784 784 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 299 299 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 How close does a particle-antiparticle pair need to be for annihilation to happen?
- 35 Why can't the Navier Stokes equations be derived from first principle physics?
- 31 Why don't gas flames radiate much heat directly, but metal objects heated by them do?
- 25 Can quaternion math be used to model spacetime?
- 21 Are there any known chemical properties of tritium water that make it unusually different from protium water?
- 19 How do we stabilise satellites so precisely?
- 17 How does volume contraction in solvent mixing work?
- View more network posts →