Top network posts
- 36 How close does a particle-antiparticle pair need to be for annihilation to happen?
- 33 Why can't the Navier Stokes equations be derived from first principle physics?
- 31 Why don't gas flames radiate much heat directly, but metal objects heated by them do?
- 23 Can quaternion math be used to model spacetime?
- 21 Are there any known chemical properties of tritium water that make it unusually different from protium water?
- 19 How do we stabilise satellites so precisely?
- 16 Is there a simple way to separate deuterium oxide from tap water?
- View more network posts →