"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the values you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memory of your loved ones. I am not afraid."
[ Unknown ]
Member for 9 years, 3 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 '18 at 21:18
- Biology 6.1k 6.1k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 593 593 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 520 520 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 308 308 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 261 261 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 How many genes do we share with our mother?
- 34 Is it possible to make SCP ignore symbolic links during copy?
- 29 Why do we grow so much hair on our heads compared to our bodies?
- 25 Possible to connect SATA device to the SD slot?
- 22 Do trees age on a microscopic level?
- 19 Where to start with the Star Wars books?
- 18 Do gene expression levels necessarily correspond to levels of protein activation?
- View more network posts →