Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
46 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 at 11:38
- Biology 10.7k 10.7k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Photography 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 595 595 22 gold badges77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Coffee 503 503 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Bioinformatics 294 294 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 Why isn't a virus "alive"?
- 36 What is the difference between local and global sequence alignments?
- 35 Why do parasites sometimes kill their hosts?
- 32 Why don't membrane proteins move?
- 30 Why is ATP the preferred choice for energy carriers?
- 22 Do all humans have an identical nucleotide sequence for certain proteins, e.g haemoglobin?
- 21 How to reset Shotwell to its original state
- View more network posts →